GRAND HOTEL BELLEVUE ****
Located in the High Tatra Mountains, northeast part of Slovakia, at the bottom hill of Slavkovský Peak in Horný Smokovec, easily accessible by air, bus, car or train.Accommodation
- Total 140 guest bedrooms:
o 11 single standard rooms
o 113 double/twin standard rooms
o 14 suites
o 2 deluxe suites
Guest Room Facilities
- Safe deposit box
- Mini bar
- High speed Internet access
- Hair dryer
- Working desk
- Cable TV
- 100 & 150 seater Restaurants
- 20, 70 & 100 seater Bars
- Concierge service
- Complimentary car park
- Same day laundry service
- Iron and Ironing Board & Service
- Room Service
- Wireless LAN
- Wellness Centre with swimming pool, sauna, steam, whirlpools & spa treatments
- Sports Centre with fitness room, gym, squash, bowling, billiards, table tennis & football
- Air conditioning
- Gift Shop
- Business Centre with Internet, fax and photocopying services
Conference & Banqueting
- Function room for 650 conference participants, caters for 350 people – possibility to divide or exhibit cars
- Purpose built meeting rooms
Other Activities in the Vicinity
Funicular cable car to Hrebienok, year-round Bobsleigh track Tatrabob, Botanical Garden & Museum of Tatra National Park, Golf Course Black Stork, children Fun Park, thermal water parks, rafting in Pieniny National Park, paintball, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, City of Poprad (shopping, sightseeing, movies, theatre, concerts etc.)How to Reach Us
By air – Airport Poprad – Tatry (TAT) – 13 km from Horný Smokovec.
By car – GPS = N 49° 08,4' E 20° 13,76' – From Poprad, Tatranská Lomnica and Štrbské Pleso – take the road to Smokovce/Vysoké Tatry.
By bus –Regular domestic or international bus lines travel directly to Starý Smokovec.
By train – From Poprad, Tatranská Lomnica and Štrbské Pleso – take the local electric train to Starý Smokovec.
Grand Hotel Bellevue is located approximately 250 meters from the bus and railway stations in Starý Smokovec.ContactGRAND HOTEL BELLEVUE, a.s.
Horný Smokovec 21
062 01 Vysoké Tatry
tel.: +421-52-4762 111
fax: +421-52-4422 719